Wednesday 11 May 2016

Casts of Zero Deal, a film produced by Nigerian-German Producer Prince Ogugua Igwe share thier experiences


Zero Deal, an international film produced by Prince Ogugua Igwe was shot in Germany and Nigeria to relate about true life experiences of living abroad.


In preparation of the premier coming to cinemas soon in Germany and Nigeria, Zero Deal Casts share thier experiences and also have messages for the Fans.



Paul onwuachi also known as MPiece is a singer, songwriter, producer and actor, apart from producing his own music MPiece has also featured in other movies. 

Zero Deal is his debut which is not an exception he played the character of Chuks in zero deal. 

Chucks was the bad guy into criminal activities, a chronic gangster and drug dealer. 

MPiece recalls getting the script and loving to interpret the character chucks which he thinks will teach a lot of people a moral lesson about living life on the fast lane.

In his own words, " Zero deal is a movie with a detailed storyline and also a film everyone who lives far from home especially those living in the western world  will be able to relate with, it shows the ordeal they encounter ". 
" The recording of the movie was quite challenging because apart from acting I also took part in other aspects of production as production designer, location manager, script editor and also produced some tracks for the movie ".
The whole Zero Deal casts, I will say are the most hardworking crew ever liveth, the movie played out the way it did because of their dedication. 
Also a big kudus to the executive producer, Prince Ogugua  Igwe for having that vision and archiving it through the whole hurdles...

I am Princess Amara Igwe. I played "Destiny" in Zero Deal, Destiny is the daughter of the main character Fred! 
Zero Deal is my first movie but I enjoyed it. The character I played was so natural because Fred happens to be my biological father, you can imagine how natural that can be! 
It was great working with the crew in  Zero Deal, they were so friendly and loving and I thank the producer of Zero Deal, Prince Ogugua Igwe for having such vision. I am so proud of him.

My name is Heidi Igwe. When Prince Ogugua Igwe asked me, if I can act in Zero Deal, I was very skeptical because I have never featured in any movie before but when he started telling me the story behind Zero Deal, i was excited because it is very natural. 
I know so many people who came to Europe without knowing  the problems they have to face, so it was an honor to act in Zero Deal and show the real life experience in Europe to the world. 
Working with the team and actors was so great.
I want to say thanks to Prince Ogugua Igwe for making me take part in this marvelous movie.

My name is Nico Alesi. I am musician, songwriter and an actor. I played as  baron in Zero Deal movie which i really enjoyed though it is complete opposite of me but as an actor my job is to interpret every character i am given, and I always like challenges. 
It was great working with the crew most especially with the producer, Prince Ogugua Igwe. When we first met and he started talking about this movie I was blown away by his visions and what I liked the most is that it's  more than just a movie and there are so much behind it. I am so glad to be part of something special like Zero Deal movie. I can't wait to see the great impacts it will offer to the viewers.

My name is Victoria Igwe, I played the role of Ashley in Zero deal. Ashley is a friend to the lead female character Jane. Aside my acting role I'm the costumier, make up artist and also assisted in writing the script. Working with the producer (Prince Ogugua Igwe) was a wonderful experience, it was fun all through the shooting. Zero deal has a great story line, it's a movie to look out for.

My name is Evans Osigwe. A cinematographer. I worked on Zero Deal as the D.O.P, Director. Editor and Sound engineer etc. It was great working with Zero Deal crew, also with the producer Prince Ogugua Igwe. He is a man that gives everything to get the best. Zero Deal is a movie that every director will like to work on! I fell in-love from the first time I saw the script, the storyline has a lot to teach. So keep in-touch for the premier coming to Cinemas soon

I am Igwe Christopher. I played as Dan in Zero Deal, the best friend of the main character Fred. I believe that my character in Zero Deal portrayed an image of what a good friend should be like. 
It was great working with the producer Prince Ogugua Igwe, the crew also were great too. 
My opinion in Zero Deal is just a good replica of what blacks life abroad in search of greener pasture is about.

My name is D.s Odera. The first time I met Prince Ogugua Igwe, i saw him as a man of  vision and full of charisma.
Zero Deal movie is a lesson and eye opener even to our generation unborn.
It is a must watch film for all the Africans who portrays the wrong image of Europe in their mind,this film is the lens to control our myopic minds.
This film will not only save the lives of the innocent African who is intending to back on this dangerous journey but also release the burden from those who are here in Europe already.
I played as bad guy in Zero Deal, a character with a lot of challenges but am happy I did! 
I am happy to know Prince Ogugua Igwe because he is like John F. Kennedy of our time and it was great working with all the crew. 
Zero Deal is a must watch movie.

My name is Jasmin Bollinger. I played as a cop in Zero Deal. It was very exciting to me because acting was a new thing to me. I really enjoyed working with the other actors and the producer Prince Ogugua Igwe because they were really nice. It was a relaxed atmosphere so I felt comfortable in the team. What I like about Zero Deal is that it's just telling the truth which many people don't know yet. But I hope that people realize how it is by watching Zero Deal.

I am JENNIFER OMOLE, Nigerian actress based in Spain. I have featured in series and some skits. One of the movies I have featured is called "Set Time", shot in Spain. I played as Jane in Zero Deal. 
ZERO DEAL tells the true story of how we the immigrants live and survive in Europe. Jane is a very hard working girl that had to face some challenges. Like the part where she went with her german boyfriend to visit his mother and something happened. And the other part where she was dealt with, and she took otherwise!!  
The best moments and days I enjoyed most was working with the team,their company, the accommodation was really awesome, infact we were like family. It was a privilege working with the producer Prince Ogugua Igwe, he is a man of his words. 
I am using this opportunity to tell Zero Deal Fans and everyone out there that ZERO DEAL is a most watch movie. So don't miss it!!

Follow Producer of Zero Deal,Prince Ogugua Igwe on https://m.facebook.com/princeogfans/

Follow Zero Deal on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/ZeroDeal.TheMovie/







No comments:

Post a Comment