Monday 7 September 2015

#TEEP: Founder of Tripple C Production and awardee of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, Christian Chukwu speaks on his experiences...




#TWM : Who is Christian Chukwu ?

Chukwu, Christian Chimezie is from Ugwulangwu in Ohaozara local government Area of Ebonyi State. I reside in Port harcout and was born on Nov., 19th. 1987.

I graduated from the  University Of Port Harcourt with a 2nd class Honours (Upper Division) in Sociology.

I am the 6th child in a family of 7, the 4th Son precisely in a very poor or low class family that is striving to become great in future. My Dad is an Okada rider while my mum is a petty trader.

I am the Chief Executive Officer of TRIPPLE C PRODUCTION, The Founder of Clarion Media Foundation, an alumnus of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Foundation and also the financial Secretary for Rivers state Photographers Association (Freelance Photographers). Currently, is of the Batch A serving member of N.Y.S.C In Enugu State. 


Also an actor, Orator, Film maker, Comedian, Photographer, Videographer and an Entrepreneur

This dream started when my Elder brother registered me under one “Studio K” having seen how lucrative the business is after my secondary school education. He however believed that with the skills, I can assist the status of our family, through my little earnings especially if I can take care of myself. That breakthrough assisted me a lot because I supported myself with that business till I graduated from the University. I still believe that I haven’t gotten to anywhere yet because I will keep struggling and working hard to prove to poverty that there is a Big God who is by my side always.

Over time my greatest challenge is: not having the necessary network relationship with more professionals in my line of business to improve my learning skills. Secondly, Lack of funding from investors or grants to invest and lastly, Mentors to keep guiding and motivating me to strive further .

I was a  Director of photography on “Hands on the clock” by Prime Business School in Partnership with the National Youth Service Corps Skill and Acquisition Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Check it out on Youtube.

Tripple C Production is a media company that specializes on Photography, Music/Film Production and General Contracts. It started in my secondary school days (2006) with different business names and developmental skills attached to it such as Airforce 1 Digital Production, Clarion Digital Production, Clarion Media International but was fully registered under the Cooperate affairs commission in 2015 with the above name (Tripple C Production)

 My TEEP story started like a normal social media chat. People usually get to me quickly through social media so one day; I just stormed on the TEEP advert on face book. I did not apply that day, I even told my friends but they felt it was one of these normal stuff. So a day came, precisely the closing day for registration, I stormed on the platform and registered without having any hope of been selected. One day I just decided to check on my mail because I don’t usually check mails, but my story changed. Congratulations, for you have been selected.


I really didn't understood the mail so I called my elder brother and told him, he said I should read what I saw, when I read it, he said I should start celebrating wherever I am that am now a big boy. I started as usual, called some of my pals, shared it on all my social media and gave a resounding testimony in my Church the Seventh day Adventist Church Rumuodumaya that week, and now am happy to be a part of this great achievement. Thank you so much Mr. Tony O Elumelu for making me a “Big Boy” I pray for more of this opportunities.



 My family background has a great influence on me because I promised never to let my background put me to the ground nor deprive me from achieving greater heights and to be an agent of  fulfillment to dreams, vision and passion.
 I feel happy now because, When I recall how I use to hawk the streets of Port Harcourt selling Garden Eggs and Ground-nuts after secondary school hours, and how I use to sing one of my favorite songs aloud "I'm Pressing on the upward way, new heights I'm gaining everyday, still praying as I onward bound, Lord Plant my feet on highter ground. The chorus usually interest me because it pictures my future and always keeps me focused and it goes as thus "Lord, lift up, and I shall stand, by faith on heaven's table land, a higher plane than I have found; lord plant my feet on Highter ground"
I just give God all the glory.


 If I can change anything in the past, it will be the experiences I had growing up from a poor family

I look forward to dining with Tony Elumelu, President Barack Obama, Aliko Dangote, Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, vice President Yomi Osibanjo and Mike Adenuga

Happiest moments where my work is concerned is when after submitting a finished job to clients, i get positive feedback that my Jobs are perfect even when I no that there is no perfection in life. I also feel happy when they refer me to other clients.

I will like to be remembered for the legacy I tend to leave behind .

I am still single and hoping to find a real and respected woman of my dreams that will respect my ambitions and desires. This will make me to be more focused in life. However, business will never distant me with my family because, very soon I will find that woman.

My future aspiration is to be one of the leading media professionals/Entrepreneur that will  transform and develop other aspiring media personnel/Entrepreneurs in Africa. Also, I pray God to bless me with so much wealth, enough to replicate what Tony Elumelu is doing for this Generation



No comments:

Post a Comment