Sunday 2 October 2016

Staying Closer to TrendyPrincessAdams

Hello Fans


This is to officially apologises for going MIA(Missing In Action) for over two weeks without a post.

I was engaged in a TV Series Production which basically left me on the field.

It feels so good to be back and cant wait to start posting, getting mails and relating with you all.

There will be lots of gist on new TV Series showing this quarter, film Festivals, Filmmaking Grants and other opportunities attached to #Filmmaking,#Writing #Poems etc

Also #DaArtInU is back and going Global. Da Art In U is one of the art projects of TrendyPrincessAdams in celebrating the unique art talent in you. We have had the opportunity to celebrate great works from Nigerians and we are going global to celebrate more talents. More details coming your way.

This is to say Thank you to fans who wrote in to enquire about my absence, always having to get mails from you and also view my insight which shows data of dedicated readers never fail to gladden my heart.

Taking time out of your dedicated hours to visit and subscribe to my blog keeps me motivated to write more.

Stay Closer to TrendyPrincessAdams.

You can always keep in touch with me via trendyprincessadams@gmail.com
Twitter: @trendyPrinAdams or @princesadams
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/HamazonIMPRESSIONs





No comments:

Post a Comment