Saturday 23 August 2014

#KIDSCO: #DELICATE #INNOCENT #FRAGILE

 

DSC00420

Today i dedicate my write up to my lovely best kid actors and every children out there.

I left without a goodbye after my project and couldn't help missing them, i just didn't want the tears for i wouldn't be able to hold mine.

To make up for my deed, i decided to call for a get together with them and i was just so lost with the reunion.

Agitatedly i await their presence while at the park till it got to the moment of their entry, i could see the look on their faces, the surprise, the scream, the race towards me and my kneeling down to embrace each one of them with a kiss then reality dawn as i felt the pause #EBOLA

I jolted back to reality from my thoughts and i could just see that little thing that counts so easily,’ the innocent soul in every kid’.

The clamour has been about the adults who have the knowledge of the kind of danger we face with the virus and know the preventive measures but what about the children? what about that little baby that is wrapped up behind you and touches everyone or things he/she can? what about that playground? what about those innocent hugs to family friends or neighbours? what about those kids that roam the street hawking all in the name of surviving? what about those moments you are just not there to supervise them? How do we protect them.

Just like every adult, these children also face the same level of danger.What do we do to make them realise the situation and danger we face?

I believe they are never too young to understand thus as parents, do give room to enlighten and orientate them in the language you know best to communicate with them.

As for the babies and toddlers, i can only advice parents to be extremely vigilante.

With all ailments, prevention is better than experiencing the outbreak.

Lets protect our generation next, they are the future of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment