Saturday 10 September 2016

My heartbreak with Morris Chestnut #Rosewood

#HaveYouSeen
#Rosewood Season 1


The song keeps replaying in my mind making me toss, sleepless and had no choice than to keep alive the memory of that magical dance.

A dance bringing to life the deepest hidden feelings of all, a dance of physical presence yet of love making in disguise and right there I fell in love with tears in my eyes, it was a dance ascertaining what two hearts felt for each other and hid behind the code of friendship conduct. A dance that bares it all on the table with the question ‘do we pursue this feeling?’ and 'Yes we can',  as the eyes talked.

The score ignites more feelings as I entangled in the moments of the table setup for a great date, dressing up to match the moment he knocked, his presence at the door, the fire burning in me to see two worlds resolve with kissing , caressing and alas! his words (splashed with water and shocked), who does that #ROSEWOOD?, not on such date ,my heart collapsed (oh no! not my world, my H-E-A-R-T).

Morris Chestnut has always been a man after my heart, he knows how to treat women in his life( talking from experience with his related films and TV series). He shares a perfect bond of intimacy with them which always seem so close to reality (except for his woman in Legends, wonder why?). He earned my greatest respect in The Bestfriend film series with his flood of emotions towards his wife and bestie (couldn’t be more happier seeing them both in Rosewood as bestie), if I need to recommend a man that will have in-depth bond with his woman for a film or TV series ,I’ll will go for Morris Chestnut anytime, his acts are way beyond acting ( definitely I will get my turn someday soon though I can’t say about the height, oh yes! Nothing is impossible. With the new shoes in town I can elevate my height to match his *winks*)

So much for #RosewoodWomen, we both know Detective Annalise that our night was full of tears and sleepless toss but thank you so much for that outburst. My advice ‘do not give him the opportunity to walk back into your life until Season 40 of #Rosewood undertone meaning N-E-V-E-R ( like seriously I still ache).

As a Cinematographer, I want to appreciate the director of photography, director, editors and crew for making me fall in love using camera techniques, the actors nailed the dance but the technicalities of putting the shots together and the score of that moment was dope. The theme preached was a sold out in a perfect delivery, using camera views to bring out such emotional feelings in your audience is magical and a whole lot of technical hard work.


For season 2, I will love to see Annalise's boss exonerated from the tangle he got himself so he can come back to work and also get serious with Annalise’s mum but for Rosewood, let him stay far from Annalise even if he solves the case, for once let’s see a Rosewood fight for LOVE and also have more intense cases to solve.

Looking forward to #ROSEWOOD-Season 2

No comments:

Post a Comment