Wednesday 30 April 2014

#EMBARRASSINGMOMENTS: D MAGICAL MOMENT

 

SP_A0064 - Copy

We sure do have moments we are so embarrassed about thus decided to share one of mine.

The moment was just so right seeing him standing in front of me all smiles as he poured the wine into the wine glasses.

I was so lost the moment he cuddled me up in his arms as he sat beside me on the sofa,he kept on the musical video to intoxicate the moment and it was romantic to the core.

I was lost to planet mars when our eyes locked and my heart missed a beat,it was definitely coming ‘THE KISS’.I was trembling as he took my wine glass from my hand and placed it on the table,’oh my,i think am in love already’ i thought.

He drew me closer into his chest and held my hair to pull my head backwards so i could face him,i couldn't help but close my eyes as i felt his lips drawing nearer

Alas! my wig came off from his grip,immediately my eyes opened because i had koroba (traditional plaiting) on my head which was my favourite,i was so like a bird splashed with water

If he had smiled i would have gotten over it easily but he just smiled and burst out laughing after the shock on his face and he did that for more than 3mins,still there i was like a wounded birdie

After entertaining himself with his laughter,he held my head in between his hands and said ‘oh my,you are so cute and you have such small head’, and he hugged me.

That was my last date with wig on.

No comments:

Post a Comment